Welcome to the Ubud’s no beach… beach club !
Jungle Fish is a “must do” in Ubud, where you can experience swimming amidst the lush jungle, in the beautiful landscape of the Ubud area. Open-air split-level restaurant and pool bar perched on the side of a ridge overlooking the Osh River Valley, Jungle Fish is located just 10 minutes’ drive north of Ubud. It is part of the Chapung Se Bali Resort & Spa*****, a luxury Resort well known for its airy, designer, private pool Villas. In the Resort, you can experience :
- our “no beach… beach club” where you can chill out with your kids, friends or your beloved; enjoy snacks and cocktails throughout the day.
- our Chapung Spa, located next to the pool, where you can indulge in a complete therapy with Balinese massage, facial treatments, pedicures and much more…
- our Jungle Fish restaurant where you can have breakfast and lunch with a stunning view over the pool and the green valley.
- our spacious one or two bedroom Deluxe villas with private pool and garden.
- our fine-dining restaurant Di Abing, where you can taste a unique fusion cuisine of Asian and Mediterranean flavors with Greek overtones.
From breakfast to snacks and late lunch, our Jungle Fish restaurant offers you a wide choice of dishes and drinks that will satisfy every palate !
Dear Guests, we are expanding and improving our Resort and therefore we apologize for the noise and disturbance it may cause. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to the improvement of our facilities and your comfort.
From the 23rd March 2017, the use of the below pool facilities will be at the rate of 100 000 IDR per person and 50 000 IDR per child (>6 years old), including towel.
* The price for cabanas, caves and hanging beds is fix, even for less than 4 guests.
We highly recommend our guests to book in advance. We hold reservations until 12 o’clock and we do not take reservations for later than this time.
In case of delay and without notification, we release the space after 30 minutes from the booked time.
Single/double sun lounger
Alone or with your fellow, lay down near the pool, under the sun or a palm tree and let the sun do the rest. Only our double sun loungers are bookable.
Space : 1 or 2 persons
Bookable : no
Swing with your friends on one of our hanging beds and realize that Home is not a place but a feeling.
Space : 4 persons
Bookable : yes
Cave and Cabana
Hang out with your beloved or family in a comfortable nest set a little bit back from the pool.
Space : 4 persons
Bookable : yes
Table by the pool
You can book a table by the pool and have lunch or play cards with your friends.
Space : 4 persons
Bookable : yes
Jungle Fish provides a pick-up and drop-off service.
Please indicate your location, time and number of guests to transport, our Front Office will provide you the rate and arrange a transportation.
Reservations : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming to Jungle Fish implies your acceptance of those rules :
- No Lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Proper swim attire is required. No street clothes, cut offs, denim shorts are allowed in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by and under the supervision of a parent /guardian at all times.
- All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian at a ratio of one parent/guardian to four children.
- Children who cannot swim must be within an arm’s reach of a parent /guardian and remain in the children’s pool. There must be one parent /guardian for each child who cannot swim.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, pets are not allowed.
- No food or drinks from outside are allowed in the pool area.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the pool.
- Guests under the effect of alcohol or any other substance may be refused access to the pool.
- No running on the deck.
- No pushing, shoving, horseplay, or inappropriate behavior is allowed. The Jungle Fish reserves the right to exclude any guest from the pool because of its behavior.
- No diving, backward dives and flips allowed.
- No sitting, standing, playing on the outer ledge of the pool.
- Children, who are not toilet trained, must wear swim diapers.
- During peak hours, pool patrons must share lanes and circle swim.
- The pool will be closed for 30 minutes in cases of bad weather (thunder, lightning strikes, tornado warnings, etc).
- Gum and Band-Aids must be deposited in the trash cans before entering the water.
- Glass, sharp objects, or any other items which might cause injury or accidents shall not be allowed in the pool or pool area.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, or discharging bodily waste in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- All guest using the swimming pool must take a shower before entering the pool.
- Guests having open blisters, cuts, wounds are advised not to use the pool.
Enjoy your swim !
All our ingredients are MSG free and most of them are produced in the Resort’s organic gardens and rice paddies.
If you have any food allergies, please let us know.
Prices in IDR and subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
Organize your events with us !
At Jungle Fish and Chapung Se Bali Resort & Spa*****, we have different venues to welcome up to 70 people. Offer your guests a wow experience in Bali and gather them in great place. The creative Danish/Balinese design, the lush jungle all around us, the different lightings and of course the stunning view create a unique atmosphere and will make your event unforgettable. We will adjust your wishes (decoration, music, flavors…) and always make a little surprise !
We organize :
Pre-wedding cocktails, wedding ceremonies, receptions, anniversaries, parties, photo shootings, corporate events, incentives, jungle walk…
For any question or to ask for a quote, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jungle Fish is located in the Chapung Se Bali Resort & Spa*****
Address : Jl. Raya Sebali, 80561 Keliki, Ubud, Bali
Opening hours : every day from 7:30am to 10pm
Breakfast : every day from 7:30am to 11am
Lunch : every day from 11am to 6pm (last order at 6pm)
Pool bar snacks : every day from 11am to 9:30pm (last order at 9pm)
Phone : +62 361 8989 104
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org